the PARITY project
Checkwatt is an agile energy service provider based in Sweden.
Help make the 100% renewable energy system possible by applying intelligence to data and bringing smart control over flexibility. We promote resource efficiency through education, information, measurements and visualization.
- EnergyInBalance – our end-user platform
- Improved energy efficiency in buildings, by visualisation of energy related data:
- electricity consumption and production
- smart control of battery storage (virtual)
- district heat consumption
- heat pump usage
- weather info
- Alarms through energy data analytics.
- Individual metering and billing of electricity and water.
- Individual metering and billing systems for EV chargers.
- Gateway with variety of connectivity options (2G, 3G, 4G, NB-IoT, LAN)
- Data collection from electricity market stakeholders.
- Data analytics for energy use optimization and fault detection.
- Solar irradiance sensors for precise solar PV system evaluation.
- Communication interface with heat pumps and air conditioning units.
- Virtual power plant and demand response aggregation development.
- Energy storage dispatch: stationary batteries, EVs and thermal inertia.
- Issuance and trading of Green Electricity Certificates & Guarantees of Origin.